Beta1 tagged

F@lk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 9 15:28:04 UTC 2001

Hi,

Dirk Mueller wrote:

> I've just finished tagging beta1 and started generating tarballs. Please
> help testing the current state by updating to the KDE_3_0_BETA_1 tag using
> this command:
>
> cvs up -rKDE_3_0_BETA_1 kde*
>
> I'll be out of town over the weekend and be back on monday. In case you
> commit a beta-critical bugfix, please notify me or mention something
> apropiate in the commit log.

Why didn't you tag KDevelop-2.1 with KDE_3_0_BETA_1??!!
I thought it is still part of KDE.

You'll find the appropriate version on the current KDE_2_2_BRANCH of KDevelop. And
pay attention to the trick to replace KDevelop's admin dir with the one of
kde-common of KDE3 to get it work with KDE3.

Ciao,F at lk