Indentation length in kdevelop 2

Christoph Cullmann crossfire at babylon2k.de
Sat Dec 8 10:51:02 UTC 2001

Am Saturday 08 December 2001 04:45 schrieben Sie
> Hi Falk and all

> In KDevelop 2 editor, you can select the tab width, but you don't have an
> control on how the indentations are going to be like

> When I turn on the auto indentation options, I'd normally expect to be abl
> to set the indentation length (like 2 or 4) while I have a normal tab siz
> (like 8)

> Is this feature easy to add to the editor? I'm going to have a look now ;
Should be not so hard, but if you try it, please try to do in the katepart in
kdebase the same (would be a nice feature, and in gideon (kdevelop 3) the
internal kwrite part will be dropped, your stuff would be lost (or I am not
right with that ?)

Christop