KDevelop usability

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Wed Dec 5 20:35:57 UTC 2001

On Tuesday 04 December 2001 09:43, Chris Howells wrote:

Crap. Has anyone ever asked why windows programs ask thousand Ok, I agree
things when they get installed ? :)

Seriously, we keep the questions as simple as possible and that setup routine
makes it *easier* to set up kdevelop. If you ignore it, you'll most likely
run into trouble if you don't know what you're doing. Besides, you can cancel
it and just start kdevelop :)

Ralf