RFC: classviewerwas Re: AutoComplete

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Sun Dec 2 09:49:02 UTC 2001

On Sunday 02 December 2001 07:04, you wrote:
> On Saturday 01 December 2001 10:55 pm, Roland Krause wrote:
> > Well, I dont know what happened but it turns out that KDevelop-2
> > compiled with KDE-3 will crash immediately, I havent been able to
> > figure out what is going in here yet.
> >
> > So we should hold one for a little while. We need to fix this first if
> > this is really a problem.
> >
> > August, would you be interested in having a look at gideon's classview,
> > would it make sense to backport that?
>
> I had this problem and it turned out that I was linking to
> /usr/lib/libqt.so.1 for some reason.  When I made sure that it linked to
> the right qt there were no crashes.
>
> I'm running kdevelop 2 with kde3 with no problems right now.
I'm just compiling kdevelop2 under KDE 3 and give it a test. I talked with
dirk today on IRC which version we intend to ship with the beta next week as
the packaging is due to monday. I'll check if my stuff works with KDE3 and
add some other fixes that are outstanding tomorrow, then check in before I
leave here.

Ralf