RFC: classviewerwas Re: AutoComplete

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 2 06:56:02 UTC 2001

Well, I dont know what happened but it turns out that KDevelop-2
compiled with KDE-3 will crash immediately, I havent been able to
figure out what is going in here yet.

So we should hold one for a little while. We need to fix this first if
this is really a problem.

August, would you be interested in having a look at gideon's classview,
would it make sense to backport that?

Roland