RFC: classviewerwas Re: AutoComplete

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Sun Dec 2 03:07:02 UTC 2001

On Saturday 01 December 2001 17:21, you wrote:

August, Roland, could you please take care of that and if it works with both,
KDE 2.2 and KDE3, put it in on sunday evening us pacific time after my stuff
is in. I'm working with Dirk on wether we put in all the changes or not for
the beta of KDE 3, so make sure it compiles and doesn't crash the program (at
least not on startup :))

Ralf