KDevelop-2.0.1

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Wed Aug 29 08:41:29 UTC 2001

On Mittwoch, 29. August 2001 09:59, you wrote:
> Hi Ralf + others,
>
> Is it for sure that KDE-2.2.1 will ship with KDevelop-2.0.1? Will the
> KDE people consider us, automatically?
Yes. 2.0.1 will be picked up, we just need to change the version number.

> Second, I'd like to change all version strings from 2.0 to 2.0.1 in the
> current CVS. Where are the relevant places in the source code?
That should be configure.in.in or configure.in in the base directory (check
with making your directory cvs-clean or look with cervisia which one is in
CVS and which one is generated). That is all, the sources use the VERSION
macro that is generated from this in config.h.

Ralf