documention of kdevelop

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Sat Aug 25 10:23:13 UTC 2001

On Friday, 24. August 2001 20:03, you wrote:

> Ralf, take it easy, things will get done if there is enough interest in
> them :-) The framework's in place, that's all that one needs to worry
> about as of now.
Well, I know that that is the most important part :) but I'd like to see it
documented well enough so those who want to write a quick&dirty kdevelop
plugin don't have to do their thesis on the way KDevelop works before they
start implementing something :)  So documentation seems to be a very
demanding part right away.

Ralf

> Roland

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«