Hi :)

Victor Röder Victor_Roeder at GMX.de
Tue Aug 21 19:59:38 UTC 2001

Hi, Tobias!

Have you looked up the Gideon sources? That's the first thing to do I think.
And when you have questions don't hesitate to ask! There million of people
here in this list who are willled to help newbies. (I could say so, cause I'm
one of those newbies, too :-). BTW.: Do you know where to get the sources?

> my name is Tobias Kalbitz. I would like to help at the development of
> Gideon/KDevelop but I didn't see a way to start :(
>
> My skills are:
>
> - good C/C++ knowledge
> - basic knowledge about the QT and KDE framework
>
> May be you can tell where I can start to help :)

In Gideon exists several building sites. I'm try my best to get C++ code
completion work. The best thing to do IMHO, look up the sources, ask the to
be answered question and start/join coding :-).
Hmmm, that's all I could say :-).

Greetings,
	Victor

-