fileselector plugin

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.org
Tue Aug 21 17:51:23 UTC 2001

Am Dienstag, 21. August 2001 19:34 schrieben Sie:
> I still don't know how we can resolve the dependency we have against
> kdebase then. We could make kdebase a requirement for compiling kdevelop,
> but I'm not sure if that is the ultimate solution currently....it *is*
> really a struggling.
No, you don't need kdebase for compiling KDevelop. The Kate plugin for Gideon
and the fileselector kpart are build during the kdebase compilation. If you
start KDevelop and you don't have kdebase installed you won't get the kate
editor and the fileselector. That's all. Maybe I have  misunderstand
something?

Ciao!
Sandy

--
for sending encryted emails please use:
ftp://fara.cs.uni-potsdam.de/stud/smeier/public_key

-