A final word (was:Re: What's up and what's hot)

F@lk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 09:07:23 UTC 2001

Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel wrote:

> On Fri, 10 Aug 2001, Roland Krause wrote:
>
> > Matthias, I would like to work on the intergration of MDI into gideon
> > as outlined in my other email. With the stuff that I already did a kate
> > part in gideon should already be possible with your editor interface.
> >
> > I will try to do that soon, thereby learning the current editor
> > interface and then get back to you about a new docViewMan design that
> > allows for MDI
>
> Roland,
>
> if you look at
>
> kdebase/kate/kdevelop
>
> you will find the kate part for gideon :)
>
> It is not built by default, as it needs gideon installed to build. Of
> course it is only a first implementation, but I use kate in gideon
> usually...
Hi Matthias,

Could you give us a survey about the editor architecture you created?
What I want to have is a something like a class diagram or an entity
relationship model of the current program, just only the part
editor/doc-view-management/GUI-interface, you know what I mean.
And maybe some lines of description as far as it is necessary for
understanding.

Cheers,
F at lk