branch KDEVELOP_1_4

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue Aug 7 08:46:09 UTC 2001

On Tuesday, 7. August 2001 09:11, you wrote:
> Hi Roland,
>
> Roland Krause wrote:
> > KDEVELOP_2_2
>
>        ??? ^^^^ ????
Just name it KDEVELOP_2, that's enough. Won't confuse more than it informs
you :)

Besides: There are some things missing in 2.0 which didn't get in yet, mostly
in the menus for the classviewer. That is:
-add property (a qt property with a read, write etc function, add a page to
that dialog)
-a qt component thingy (with the according functions, UUID stuff etc.)

Also, there were complaints about the correctness of the english in that add
method/slot dialog. Could someone take care of that and send in a patch ? Of
course, this can't go into the KDE_2_2_BRANCH as it has a message freeze but
only into the KDEVELOP branch.

What would be nice as well, is that the classtree would only offer add
signal, slot if the class that is selected contains Q_Object. That way, we
would prevent a misleading menu for pure C/C++ projects and for pure C++
classes even in KDE/Qt projects.

Ralf

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«