Compiler cache

Victor Röder Victor_Roeder at GMX.de
Fri Aug 3 10:11:42 UTC 2001

Gentle greetings,

> Why not? ;-) I mean, judging from the README file, this program seems to
> be a wrapper for the compiler which acts entirely transparent, i.e. if
> the binary which results from a compiler run is found in the cache, it
> is used, and otherwise the normal compiler is called. So all you have to
> do is to set CXX (e.g. in the project options) to /some/where/g++ and
> build the project just as usual.
>
> Maybe I'm missing something...

The only thing I wanted to avoid is that the only answers I get is "Just do
it.". It was not meant in the way that I deny to do the work. Until right now
I  don't know much about the compiler cache, so I have to know it myself. But
right now I try(!) :-) to write the C/C++ code completion parser with a
friend of mine and (maybe) a third, therefore I will not look after the
compiler cache and it's implementation right now.

Cheers,
	Victor

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«