C++ Standard Library Docs

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Sun Apr 29 16:49:18 UTC 2001

Joachim Häfner wrote:

> Hello,
>
> is there a documentation of the C++ Standard Library and the STL avaiable. It
> would be great if there was something like that which I can access in
> KDevelop like the Qt and KDE docs.

I don't know about the inclusion of the STL into the C/C++ reference
that we're writing but it will be considered; otherwise we'll look for
resources we can include from outside. Anyway it'll take some time.

Ralf

--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org