small issues on 2.0

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Thu Apr 26 11:02:33 UTC 2001

Hi,

while recovering from my trip and talk to Heilbronn, I've played a bit
with the 2.0 version. I moved the tools views entry up a bit so it fits
more logically. Some small issues that are affecting the usability that
have changed are that the small icon symbolizing the maximised window
and the childwindow icon: that should be the icon of the mime-type of
the file and should be corrected. The toolsview items for the treeviews
only have the symbols, not the according tab-text that need to be added.
Maybe I'm getting to work on that this week but I'm about to leave for
the Hannover industrial fair as well for one or two days so I can't
promise too much.

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org