Fwd: Re: KDevelop editor interfaces

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 15:01:38 UTC 2001

Hmm, funny this is coming up now, since we (cullman, falk and rokrau)
had a little discussion on Friday on how to get rid of the KWrite stuff
in KDevelop-2 and replace it w/ Kate. :-) on Friday.

After the discussion was over, I had a list of tasks to do that I didnt
really wanted and the other two were laughing...

I would probably be able to show up today. Where do we want to meet,
#kdevelop or #kde?

Roland

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and