AVR Patch

Cullmann Christoph crossfire at babylon2k.de
Thu Apr 19 12:48:03 UTC 2001

Am Donnerstag, 19. April 2001 14:22 schrieb Bernd Gehrmann:
> I haven't tracked the development of the highlight
> stuff lately. Maybe someone else can comment if
> and how this can be integrated in the original
> kwrite sources.

I don'T see a real way to integrate the new KateView/Document highlighting
stuff into your old kwrite copy. Therefor the two codebases are too
different. But i think we can update the hole kwrite sources in kdevelop 3 to
the kateview/document stuff without too much work, will do it if you allow it
:)

cu
Christoph

--

| |   / /               - get an edge in editing -
| |/ /      a fast and capable multiple document,
|     \     multiple view text editor for KDE
| |\  \     cullmann at kde.org
| |  \  \   http://devel-home.kde.org/~kate

-