WAS:Re: KDEVELOP_1_4 compile errors....

bretzel bretzel at x1-6-00-e0-29-39-24-96
Wed Apr 18 12:27:12 UTC 2001

On Wednesday 18 April 2001 03:25, you wrote:
> brezel wrote:
> > > Kdevelop... but unfortunately, I don;t have the time. We (me and my
> > > girlfriend) will be father and mother of our first child.
>
> EXCELLENT !! Congrats, Serge ! (Yeah, make him/her another coder as soon
> as she/he can handle a keyboard !! :-))
>
> Sandy, do we have some money from the books selling left (if that ever
> arrived :-) so we can send them some baby stuff as a little present ?
> That's quite common over here and I think a nice gesture a KDE developer
> sure can be proud of.
>
> Ralf
Thank you Ralf... you're so kind ;-)

Christian Couder wrote:

> Félicitations, Serge.
Merci Christian.

> No, don't send them a baby keyboard, Ralf :
Hehehe, Pourquoi pas...
Il ( Félix ) ou Elle ( Émélie ) va connaître le 'penguin' très vite!
He( ) or she( ) will know the penguin very early!
( We don't know the sex yet - She is at the middle of the 4'th month)

BTW: We 're going to listen the baby's heart today!
Woohoo!

I already started to secretly teach him/her while the future mother is
sleeping.;-)

Thank you both for your kindiness,
Have a good day. Me have to go to school now.
Serge Lussier

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«