WAS:Re: KDEVELOP_1_4 compile errors....

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Wed Apr 18 07:25:51 UTC 2001

brezel wrote:

> > Kdevelop... but unfortunately, I don;t have the time. We (me and my
> > girlfriend) will be father and mother of our first child.
EXCELLENT !! Congrats, Serge ! (Yeah, make him/her another coder as soon
as she/he can handle a keyboard !! :-))

Sandy, do we have some money from the books selling left (if that ever
arrived :-) so we can send them some baby stuff as a little present ?
That's quite common over here and I think a nice gesture a KDE developer
sure can be proud of.

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org