horizontal editor scrollbar

Christian Couder Christian.Couder at fr.alcove.com
Wed Apr 18 06:42:59 UTC 2001

On Tue, Apr 17, 2001 at 10:15:24AM -0700, Roland Krause wrote:
> There was an offer to update the kwrite code, we should really try to
> take Christian up on that, maybe even try to get on the same codebase.
> In the long term that's the only thing that makes sense.

Hi everybody,

I don't think it's worth updating the kwrite code in kdevelop 2.0
except if it fixes some bugs.

My opinion anyway is that we should try to make kdevelop 3.0 use a
document management component. So that we can use Kate or another
component made from the kdevelop 2 document management, and possibly
other components with kdevelop 3.0.

Bye,
Christian.

-