WAS:Re: KDEVELOP_1_4 compile errors....

bretzel bretzel at x1-6-00-e0-29-39-24-96
Tue Apr 17 13:21:20 UTC 2001

Hi again,

Just want to say GOOD JOB and thanks to who is working hard on KDEVELOP_1_4.
I can't test printing because my system's printer config is messed up...

MDI modes|Tab Page mode  should be disabled, or simply not there if it can't
be implemented -- just my modest opinion.

I am now fully using (2.0) ..
And COOL, my patch for read-write props. has been applied ( thus, I sent it
and don;t remember that ;-)

(Sorry for my bad english: )

I would like to be able to say that I could jump to help to other areas of
Kdevelop... but unfortunately, I don;t have the time. We (me and my
girlfriend) will be father and mother of our first child. Then I can't give
 all my time to code all the day and forget the future mother (...).

She really hates me as soon as I jump to the computer ;-(
mmmm...I would code again for Kdevelop.. I am addicted now.
Let me know if you think I could help. I will tell if I have the skill and
time then.

Please, if someone would be kind to comment out the following  lines in
 file wzconnectdlgimpl.cpp:
Line#183 " else aMethod -> setIsVirtual( true ); "
Line#196 " aMethod -> setIsVirtual( true ); "
It is an error from me: (Line 196) static objects+virtual = compile error ....
Line 186 is ok but we don't have the choice to set it virtual or not ...Then
remove it for now...

Thank you in advance.

Serge Lussier

-