ctags one more...

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue Apr 17 08:13:36 UTC 2001

Roland Krause wrote:

> PS: Ralf, I realize that this *should* have gone into KDevelop-3, but
> KDevelop-3 version is still unusable for actual work. If you think this
> addition is too risky w/ regard to the upcoming release of KDevelop-2
> please let me know and I will put defines around the respective code.
> PPS: I believe this code can very easily be added to KDevelop-3 and I
> will even volunteer to do so if there is demand for it. Just let me get
> it working first.

Ok, fine with that :-) just remove the icon in the popup or comit the
icon you have for that so the question mark icon doesn't show up in the
menu :-))  I think the time frame we have is wide enough as KDE 2.2 will
come with an on-the-fly docbook xml - html converter for the help stuff
which isn't working right now and is still slow if it does (coolo showed
me at guadec) and most translated docs have to be internationalized with
kbabel still, which gives us an additional 2 weeks to the original
schedule I think. But please try to calculate with the current release
plan on developer.kde.org. When 2.0 is finished then we can go for 3.0
and add the ctags stuff as a plugin there.

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org