Relative performance of Darren Hiebert's ctags parser and KDevelop

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Apr 13 22:03:05 UTC 2001

Richard Dale wrote:

> No, that doesn't mean you have to have QDom to implement code completion, and
> yes of course I knew what ithe parser uses QDom for. It just means you have to
> be able to parse a single .ii file, and put it into either QDom for KDEStudio,
> or the ClassStore for KDevelop. And then display that file in a suitable
> widget. Do you really want to have another parser just for parsing the
> temporary .ii file, and code completion?

Hehe, I don't think so. It should do it if you use another classtore of
the kdevelop parser to parse it and put it into a listbox.

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org