Code completion in KDEStudio

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Wed Apr 11 12:46:08 UTC 2001

"F at lk Brettschneider" wrote:

> Ralf Nolden wrote:
> >
> > Otherwise I'll
> > send you a version I have this afternoon when I'm in the internet cafe.
> OK. Please, do so.

Falk,

I just made a test with the standard 2.0.0 version from apps.kde.com. I
got it to work, but only with quanta as a project. Please check out
quanta from the kde cvs and load the quanta.studio file; then do a test
within quanta's code after compilating it (I had it compiled already so
I just went for a test). What you need to do is in any case change the
!#@ stupid shortcuts because they use Alt key plus keys used in the
menubar :-) Then it works, even the function parameter thingy (with
which I'm not so happy as with the one in designer of qt 3.0 where the
right function is displayed under the line you're typing and each
parameter is bold face while you're editing it)

So it makes no sense to send you the version I have, please take the
2.0.0 version from apps.kde.com for that.

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org