Code completion in KDEStudio

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Wed Apr 11 10:35:10 UTC 2001

"F at lk Brettschneider" wrote:

> Ivan Hawkes wrote:
> >
> > How can the person who wrote that call themselves a programmer? What's wrong
> > with using a Dictionary object to store a parse of the file contents? You
> > would have to update it with every edit, but at least you're not firing off a
> > compiler every time ;-)
> But it works. Anyway, they say so. I haven't seen it working at all, I
> don't know no version which has a working codecompletion. That's why I
> cannot build it in KDevelop-2.0, although I would like.

Well, it does work actually. did you try the shortcut ? Otherwise I'll
send you a version I have this afternoon when I'm in the internet cafe.

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org