change logs

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Wed Apr 11 10:34:10 UTC 2001

Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel wrote:

> Am Mittwoch 11 April 2001 02:57 schrieb Ralf Nolden:
>
> > Yes. We ran away from our usual system with the 1.4 tag as we were
> > porting it...but I think for that branch it doesn't matter that much
> > currently as it's only minor things that don't affect anyone too much;
> > so that's up to the one who checks something in if he thinks it's
> > important to document the changes in the changelog. For HEAD we have to
> > pick this up again definetly; so for this one the old rule counts and
> > noone has a good excuse for that :-)
>
> Hi Ralf,
>
> could you summarize that old rule for a newbie? :)

2001-04-11  Matthias Hoelzer Kluepfel <mhk at caldera.de>
* asked for the rule how to add a comment to the ChangeLog file in
KDevelop

:-))

--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org