lists.kde.org (fwd)

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue Apr 10 09:27:04 UTC 2001

Bernd Gehrmann wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Apr 2001, Sandy Meier wrote:
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > I have the archive, but do we really want to publish it to the public? There
> > were some discussions in the past, which should be private I think. (I mean
> > the discussion about Kompany and some others, you remember?).
> >
> > But if some others want this I will upload it somewhere for Hank,no problem.
>
> No, I think you're right.
Yes, leave out the archive. It's irrelevant for current development
anyway and because of these discussions in the past would cause more
trouble than do good.

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org