lists.kde.org (fwd)

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.org
Tue Apr 10 07:41:52 UTC 2001

Hi!

I have the archive, but do we really want to publish it to the public? There
were some discussions in the past, which should be private I think. (I mean
the discussion about Kompany and some others, you remember?).

But if some others want this I will upload it somewhere for Hank,no problem.

Ciao!
Sandy

Am Montag,  9. April 2001 23:18 schrieben Sie:

--
inubit - Your e-Business Partner!  http://www.inubit.com
Sandy Meier, inubit GmbH   Sandy.Meier at inubit.com
Welcome to our stand at CeBIT on 22-28 March, Hall 3, Stand E43

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«