Code completion in KDEStudio

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Mon Apr 9 09:34:48 UTC 2001

Bernd Gehrmann wrote:

> On Mon, 9 Apr 2001, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> > I think the most important thing to watch out for is doing a kde-emacs/
> > qt-emacs. RMS would *love* us if we did that. He was bugging the gnome
> > guys to do it in gtk+ - and we would gain a lot of developers/users if
> > we do so. Sure other kde developers will help out with that for a
> > standalone version of emacs as well.
>
> I don't think that any kde developer is so starved for rms love
> that he would do it :-))
Well, I'll probably assemble some results about the meeting like a press
release, but right now I need a hot shower *more* than necessary...I
smell like a pig after 13 hours of travelling by train !@#$ :-))

> > The other top-priority is the
> > gdb/jdb integration which we should handle within the next 2 month to
> > the max. of 4 month if possible.
>
> Hmm, I would estimate 2 to 4 days :-) Unless there are
> any step-on mines that I'm missing.
Hehe, cool. Ok, let's do it :-))

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org