any plans to port MDI and debugger

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Sat Apr 7 07:09:04 UTC 2001

On Sat, 07 Apr 2001, you wrote:
> On Sat, 07 Apr 2001 02:01, Roland Krause wrote:
> > Falk, John,
> >
> > do you guys have any plans to port the MDI stuff and the integrated
> > debugger to HEAD (fka gideon)?
>
> For the debugger - probably (given some spare time).
>
> If anybody gets sick of waiting for this, then the 1.4 branch debugger
> sources are prefered over the old head sources.
>
> Richard - I guess we should talk about java debuggers?
Yes indeed - it should be just a matter of piping commands to jdb instead of
gdb, and interpreting the output correctly. He says breezily ;-). There is a
'more advanced' way of interacting with jdb than via a pipe, so one issue might
be whether or not to use that.

-- Richard

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«