KDevelop HEAD now contains gideon

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Thu Apr 5 16:52:47 UTC 2001

Omid Givi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> An important quetion:
>
> What are we gonna call the new product? KDevelop 3.0 of gideon?
> (Excuse me, but I don't like 'gideon' :-( )
>
> Regards,
> OmiD

It's got to be called kdevelop 3.0. Whoever likes changes it before the
first snapshots are out :-)

The question about the admin dir please ask david faure about that to
re-link it in cvs so it gets into the tarball.

Otherwise, greetings from Kopenhagen. I already spend my days with Gnome
guys here which I wanted to use as holidays - but anyway, better to
spend the day with some of them than walking around here alone, although
as I only know Leslie Proctor in person I will be glad to meet the other
KDE guys tomorrow.

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org