KDevelop HEAD now contains gideon

John Birch jbb at kdevelop.org
Wed Apr 4 20:51:43 UTC 2001

On Thu, 05 Apr 2001 07:08, Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> after having been asked by Ralf Nolden, and with the CVS gods holding my
> hand, I just replaced the HEAD branch of KDevelop with the gideon sources
> from Bernd Gehrmann.
>
> Before doing so, I tagged the former HEAD branch with the tag
> KDEVELOP_BEFORE_GIDEON
> so the contents are still accessible for porting.
>
> There will be some clean-up going on for the next time, so don't worry
> if you see some unnecessary files I missed initially.

The admin dir in KDEVELOP_1_4 has also gone - which is good.

cvs -z4 up -rKDEVELOP_1_4 -dAP
cvs server: Updating .
cvs server: Updating admin
cvs server: cannot open directory /home/kde/kdevelop/admin: No such file or
directory
cvs server: skipping directory admin

(Note cvs is a little bit confused about the dirpath but it all comes right
in the end :-)

However, do we need to update the generation of the snapshot tar file from
this branch to include the kde-common/admin dir?

jbb

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«