away until next monday

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue Apr 3 11:01:38 UTC 2001

Hi there,

as already mentioned, I'll be unavailable until next monday as I'm going
to be at the GUADEC conference in Kopenhagen (to get some GNOME
developers over to KDE hehe :-)) My train is going tonight and as I
still have to pack my stuff I can't take care of anything else right
now.

I guess everyone is OK with gideon. Please can someone tag HEAD as
KDEVELOP_EX_2 or something, delete the HEAD branch (ask coolo at kde.org or
dfaure at kde.org if in doubt; coolo will be in Kopenhagen as well from
Friday on) and put gideon into place ? Mind that admin is only
symlinked, so it doesn't have to be put into CVS.

Regards and see you next week,

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org