cleanups in the HEAD

Ralf Funken RFunken at KDevelop.de
Sat Sep 23 16:47:26 UTC 2000

> Yes, it is possible but until the CVS version is ready to translate we will
> remove the dir completely I think.
I thought I'd start translating right away. IMO it's easier to keep up with the
project and do some small changes once a week, than to do that all in one go.
Remember last time KDevelop 1.2 was ready to go but it took weeks until the
translations were ready. It always better to do as much as possible in parallel
tasks.

Ralf

--
Ralf Funken

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

Email: RFunken at kdevelop.de
PGP KeyID 0x06A3652D
Key fingerprint = A3 42 AC 8C 9A 54 6E DF  3F 2C 9E AB 10 2F 9E 3D