Problems with KDevelop2

Ralf Funken RFunken at KDevelop.de
Thu Sep 21 22:54:48 UTC 2000

> > But now KDevelop crashes right away with :
> > kdevelop (output views): Wrong args for kdevoutputviews library
> > KCrash: crashing.... crashRecursionCounter = 2
> > KCrash: Application Name = kdevelop path = <unknown>>
>
> Just run make install again :-)

Wow, yes it changed from SIGSEGV to SIGABRT.
kdevelop: editormgr.cpp:73: EditorManager::EditorManager(class QObject * = 0,
const char * = 0):
Zusicherung »offers.count() >= 1« nicht erfüllt.

Hum, hum.

I like Konqui but I'd prefer to see some KDevelop :-)
(Don't take it serious, I like to sting a little from time to time)

Ralf

--
Ralf Funken

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

Email: RFunken at kdevelop.de
PGP KeyID 0x06A3652D
Key fingerprint = A3 42 AC 8C 9A 54 6E DF  3F 2C 9E AB 10 2F 9E 3D