beautifying code

John Zedlewski zedlwski at Princeton.EDU
Thu Sep 21 02:29:02 UTC 2000

I haven't seen any updates on kuml in a while (though it certainly looked
promising), but TogetherSoft (www.togethersoft.com) has a free (beer) version
of their very, very cool UML modeller which supports Java and C++ (I think
C++ is a new addition to the free version, so get the latest edition).  It's
called Together Whiteboard, and it can do reverse engineering from source
code as well.  Worth a look at least.
  --JRZ