beautifying code

Ralf Funken RFunken at KDevelop.de
Wed Sep 20 22:22:47 UTC 2000

> I think you don't need to read more than perhaps 400 lines of code to
> work on single components in the HEAD branch.
>
> You're welcome to prove me wrong, but only by concrete examples :-)
>
> Bernd.

Nope. I'm no jack of all trades. I'll concentrate on PROGRAMMING in JAVA and
having FUN with kdevelop. Of course programming C++/KDE is also fun, but you
guys do the job much better than I could. So leave this POeT alone with his
KBabel :-))

Ralf

--
Ralf Funken

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

Email: RFunken at kdevelop.de
PGP KeyID 0x06A3652D
Key fingerprint = A3 42 AC 8C 9A 54 6E DF  3F 2C 9E AB 10 2F 9E 3D