beautifying code

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 20 09:24:46 UTC 2000

Hi Simon,

Simon Hausmann wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 20, 2000 at 08:31:08PM +0000, John Birch wrote:
> >
> Regarding the variable names and the braces there are no rules. However
> most (all?) agreed on using the foo()/setFoo() style for methods in
> kdelibs where appropriate, for consistency with qt.
Uhmm...nice to meet you Simon. :-)
I found the time to try the KPart::GUIActivateEvent and it works now for
me locally. Thanks for your hint. But one thing is not clear to me...
why is there an activate and a deactivate state? At the moment I
sendEvent that activating thingy to inform my partial GUI that actions
must be dynamically adapted.

> Bye,
>  Simon
Cheers,