[Fwd: [Fwd: LWE Frankfurt]]

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Wed Sep 6 20:58:13 UTC 2000

Suetelane Paludo wrote:

Anyone interested to spend 3 days from oct.5th to 7th at the TrollTech
booth at the LW Expo in Frankfurt/Main, Germany ?? ;-)

Help is welcome so I can sip my coffee from time to time ;-)

Ralf

--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org