snapshots

Ralf Funken RFunken at KDevelop.de
Wed Sep 6 04:02:28 UTC 2000

At 11:46 06.09.00 +0000, you wrote:
>On Tue, 05 Sep 2000, you wrote:
> > Can we please suspend the HEAD snapshots for some time?
> > IMO all they achieve is disappointing people who try
> > to compile or even use them.
> >

>It should always compile, so what about
>
>ftp://fara.cs.uni-potsdam.de/incoming/startlogo_jbb.png
>
>:-))
>
>jbb
>
>PS did someone mention copyright issues ...
  :-)) Great, but obvioulsy we should have given them more than one CD
containing KDevelop.

We should decide about the copyright ASAP or else we'll end up not being
able to change it again. As I said before, IMO KDevelop itself should stay
GPL and the docs should be changed to Open Publishers License.

Ralf

Ralf Funken

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

Email:
RFunken at KDevelop.de
RFunken at KDevelop.org

PGP KeyID 0x06A3652D
Key fingerprint = A3 42 AC 8C 9A 54 6E DF  3F 2C 9E AB 10 2F 9E 3D