KDE2normal template updated

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue Sep 5 07:03:14 UTC 2000

Hi guys,

I´ve updated the kde2normal template again with KAction stuff and XML
resource file. What doesn´t work for me (crashes my app) is using
KStdAction::close(). I´ve commented this out in the template but I´d
like to know if it crashes for other ones as well, so please test !!!

I´ll update the mdi template the next days after merging the stuff and
figuring out how to do the dynamic Window menu.

Ralf
--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org