KDE2 MDI/Normal template

Christian Couder chcouder at club-internet.fr
Sat Sep 2 15:12:25 UTC 2000

Ralf Nolden a écrit :

> Hi guys,
>
> I think I need to rewrite parts of the two templates; I made some errors
> changing the inheritance to KMainWindow this morning and I´ll try to fix
> this until tomorrow night.

Hi Ralf,

Thanks for your work on this.
I also get some problems in QT2 templates (SDI and MDI, and perhaps
other too).

My project name is for example testqtsdi and a testqtsdi_meta_unload.cpp
file is created with the following contents:

static const char * _metalist_testqtsdi[] = {
"Testqtsdi",
"TestqtsdiDoc",
"TestqtsdiView",
0};
#include <kunload.h>
_UNLOAD(testqtsdi)

It then produces a compile time error like :

kunload.h : No such file or directory

when it is compiled and I found out that removing the last 2 lines of
testqtsdi_meta_unload.cpp makes it work right.

Also I think kunload.h is a kde2/kdelibs file so it should not appear in
a Qt project.

Hope this helps.

Christian.