getSubDir vs. getProjectDir

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Sat Oct 28 17:16:06 UTC 2000

Falk Brettschneider wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Ralf Nolden wrote:
>
> > Bernd Gehrmann wrote:
> >
> > > Actually, this is a convention which was established centuries
> > > before autoconf was invented ;-)
>
> A convention for the KDE world. But KDevelop supports Customer projects as
> well and it should also run for the rest of the world.

Long talk, though ! ,-) Could have been from me ;-)

Anyway, yes, you said you project doesn´t have a Makefile in the root.
So I did a search for a Makefile there first and then try
getProjectDir()+getSubDir() for a Makefile. Bernd, you´re probably the
oldest here and the one who´s closest to a doctor´s degree, could you
give your wisdom again to that question ?

Ralf
--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org