would be a cool debugger feature... ;)

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Oct 20 19:57:27 UTC 2000

John Birch wrote:

> On Fri, 20 Oct 2000 13:15, you wrote:
> > Falk Brettschneider wrote:
> > > Is it possible in general to debug into threads?
> >
> > Ah...forget it! It is possible. :-) I forgot to link with some stuff.
> >

> Oh? Do you have some code I don't have?
>
> jbb

;-) and if, could you tell me or send me a Qt demo application that
makes use of threads ? I´d *LOVE* to show this in Munich on the Systems
expo ;-)

PS: Walter, will we meet in Munich ? I´ll be at the KDE booth.

PPS: If anyone is interested: I got a mail today from Mr. Mock from
Siemens who sponsors my colleague Ingo for writing the C++ reference. He
says he would like to have one of the core KDevelop memebers to hold a
two-day course for his colleagues in Munich and if one of us would be
interested. I wrote him I´d be and I´ll have time to do that but I also
want to ask you other guys if anyone else is interested to take the job.

Ralf