Web site rewrite

Christian Couder Christian.Couder at alcove.fr
Fri Oct 20 07:52:38 UTC 2000

Hi Sandy,

On Thu, Oct 19, 2000 at 11:27:40AM +0200, Sandy Meier wrote:

> BTW: I plan to rewrite the complete homepage code so everyone
> can add apps to the list (maybe moderated), everyone with an account can add
> news via a webfrontend, change personal settings and so on.

It's a great idea !

What do you want to use for authentication ?

And what is it possible to have on the web site ?
OpenLDAP ? MySQL ? PostgreSQL ?

We already have php3, so you will probably use it.

For the news, there is PHPNuke or DaCode that we could use to have a slashdot like site.
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpnuke/ http://linuxfr.org/dacode/ (sorry in french))

Bye,
Christian.