.kdevdlg -> .ui converter

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Wed Oct 18 18:49:55 UTC 2000

Sandy Meier wrote:

> On Son, 15 Okt 2000, you wrote:
>
> > > I just felt like hacking a small script that converts .kdevdlg
> > files into .ui files :-) It's very primitive and incomplete, but
> > nevertheless it could be useful for some people...
> >
> > I don't have the time to maintain it, but maybe someone else here?
> >
> > Usage:
> >   kdevdlg2ui < foo.kdevdlg > foo.ui
>
> Really cool!!  I think we should include it into KDevelop 1.2.1.  I am
> volunteer to maintain this.
Ok, any idea to make a frontend for that ? A small dialog or a wizard
that reads the projectfile for kdevdlg files and asks if it should
convert them ? (Oh boy, I see something...how about changed classes
after our dialogeditor generated the files ! I didn´t have a look at the
converter yet, but please think of every scenario possible ;-)

Ralf
--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org