KDevelop 1.2 with QT2 on Debian GNU/Linux

John Birch jbb at kdevelop.org
Tue Oct 17 11:45:56 UTC 2000

Hi,

Which bit of the mdi stuff isn't working? Seems okay here although I have one
fix to stop a crash on exit. (I still think it really needs to honour the KDE
window style though :-)

You could always ignore this lib by deleting the service
kdevqextmdisomethingsomething.desktop which falls back to just docked windows
instead.

Or are you taking about my editor stuff - now that is definately crap and the
author should to be flogged immediately :-)

jbb