KDevelop hang (possible libkdeui bug?)

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 1 22:28:09 UTC 2000

Hi,

John Birch wrote:

> On Sun, 01 Oct 2000, Falk wrote:
> (...)
> > I got back to version of the kdelibs/kdeui/kdock* before the NO_KDE2 commit
> > I did (sticky to 27/09/2000, 20:00 CET) and KDevelop works again. So it's
> > likely my fault.
>
> I think so too :-)

You're not on ICQ? :-)

> But I've other problems in todays build so am working slowly. (Three steps
> forward, two steps back :-)

Fortunatelly, it just takes minutes to compile kdelibs and kdevelop here...

> Also I don't understand why you don't want moc files in a qt app?
> Isn't #include "file.moc" the qt standard?

No. tmake creates moc_blabla.cpp files. That is not compatible with KDE stuff. I
need those changes for the fusion of kdock* and QextMDI. I prepare to change the
inheritance of KDevelop from QextMdiMainFrm which itselfs is going to inherit
KPart::DockMainWindow. But QextMDI must also be usable in Qt-only mode, you
know...

> jbb

Bye,
  F at lk