kdevelop1.3 port progress

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Thu Nov 30 10:19:07 UTC 2000

John Birch wrote:

> Hi Ralf,
>
> Falk has some issues, that look like they may be kde2 BRANCH  related. Have
> you managed to get it to work? If so, what kde/qt combination are you running?
>
> jbb
>
> BTW I'm qt2.2.2(from trolls) plus kde2 cvs HEAD 29th Nov.

I´m using HEAD and qt-copy as that has some fixes that aren´t in
qt-2.2.2 from yesterday.
It works for me as it does for you; the editor stuff that doesn´t look
that nice ;) and the opening of files, otherwise I had a crash o
project->new and the statusbar doesn´t place itself right when
maximising kdevelop.

So much from here,

Ralf
--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org