Bug tracking feature (was: Re: KDevelop 1.3 release)

Ivan Hawkes linuxgroupie at ivanhawkes.com
Sat Nov 25 20:10:49 UTC 2000

On Friday 24 November 2000  6:43 am, you wrote:
> Hi Ivan,
>
> Ivan Hawkes wrote:
> > I'm writing a little program that should integrate into the IDE for
> > tracking project bugs.
>
> Aha. Sounds good.
> I hope you know that you should implement it as kpart for KDevelop2. See
> $KDEVELOPDIR/kdevelop/parts for example parts.
> Then your component will be loaded dynamically. The addtional widgets of
> your part can be exported to KDevelop as Treeviews, Outputviews or
> Documentviews. You must use the Service- and Kdevnode abstraction layer the
> components use.
> That's the way you should go, didn't you? I suppose you did...
>
> Ciao,
>   F at lk

It's all just a standalone at present, but written in a way to make it easy
to integrate into KDevelop when I get to the point. This gives me a chance to
get it working and come to grips with the framework before I start grafting
pieces onto it :-> Should be able to give it a good run this weekend.

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«